Fodor's Essential New Zealand -- Fodor's Travel Guides - Paperback
Whether you want to explore Auckland, bungee-jump in Queenstown, or visit The Lord of the Rings sights in Middle-earth , the local Fodor's travel experts in New Zealand are here to help! Fodor's Essential New Zealand guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's "Essential" guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020!
Fodor's Essential New Zealand travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 45 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best National Park Adventures," "Best Wineries," Best Beaches, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Maori Art," "Searching for Middle Earth," and "Tramping New Zealand," Wines of New Zealand, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: ● Auckland, Wellington, Bay of Islands, Queenstown, Abel Tasman National Park, Christchurch, Hawke's Bay, Milford Sound, Rotorua, Waitomo, and more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Southeast Asia or the Pacific? Check out Fodor's Essential Australia, Fodor's Essential Vietnam, and Fodor's Essential Thailand .
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 7.90h x 5.20w x 0.80d
Product Attributes: Asia, Australia & Oceania, Fodor's Travel Guides, Fodor's Travel Publications, Full-Color Travel Guide, Museums/ Tours/ Points of Interest, New Zealand - Description and travel, Paperback, Southeast, Travel, Travel - Foreign