Arizona Bucket List Adventure Guide & Journal -- Bridge Press - Paperback
Traveling to Arizona is unlike any other adventure you crossed off your bucket list. The ultimate dreamland for free spirits whose soul craves deep connection with nature, Arizona is rich in picturesque landscapes that'll leave you breathless.
As you travel the distance through the deserts and canyons of Arizona, and then all the way through its pristine waterfalls and caverns, you'll have the time of your life getting lost in the Grand Canyon State's immersive beauty. From nature's wonders like the Camelback Mountain, to the Labirynth Slot Canyon, and the amazing Wupatki National Monument, Arizona just begs to be explored!
But, with so much to see, where are you supposed to start from?
With Arizona Bucket List Adventure Guide & Journal, you will be able to enjoy and discover every landscape and magical place in the different regions in Arizona without getting lost! Featuring more than 50 must-see destinations in the state alongside the Southwestern border, you will be well-equipped to start your adventure!
This unique travel guide and journal will help you:
- Keep track of where you've been and where to look forward to going next;
- Get informed about the areas or places you want to visit, how to get there, what to look for, and what you may need to bring along;
- Easily find your way to your dream destination thanks to comprehensive driving instructions;
- Never get lost thanks to the GPS coordinates included for each adventure in this guide;
- Discover the best time to visit certain destinations, weather conditions, average expenses;
- And much more!
Grab a copy of this guide and you're well set to explore Arizona! Every chapter comes with lesser-known facts about all the amazing 50 Arizona destinations featured in this blueprint that'll make you fall in love with this wonderful state even more.
Do you dare to break your boring, daily routine and go on an adventure of a lifetime?
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-click", and Get Your Copy Now!
Author: Bridge Press
Publisher: Bridge Press
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.27d