100 Sight Words Kindergarten Workbook Ages 4-6: A Whimsical Learn to Read & Write Adventure Activity Book for Kids with Unicorns, Mermaids, & More: In -- Big Dreams Art Supplies - Paperback
Sight Word Learning Made FUN
This adorable 125 page workbook for preschool and kindergarten kids is full of fun illustrations to keep each child engaged and interested in learning the most high frequency sight words. It also includes pages of flash cards of all 100 sight words for extra practice and a cute certificate of achievement upon completion.
Here's a preview of what you'll get from this great sight words practice book:
- 100 pages of the most important sight words for beginning readers
- Adorable and cute illustrations
- Bonus 100 flash cards for further practice
- Top quality 60lb paper that prevents crayons, markers, or colored pencils from bleeding through.
- This book is the perfect size at 8.5 x 11 inches with plenty of room for small hands.
- Each page is simply lots of fun and keeps your child busy with mind stimulating exercises.
- Each page was crafted specifically for children with big dreams.
Learning sight words can be fun, but of course it also develops brain power This book also helps parents have a little time to themselves while your child is engrossed in learning fun.
Get your copy today if you know a child who loves to learn
It makes a wonderfully fun gift
Author: Big Dreams Art Supplies
Publisher: Big Dreams Art Supplies
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.27d
Audience: Ages 4-8
Product Attributes: Activity Books, Ages 4-8, Alphabet, Big Dreams Art Supplies, Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Nonfiction, Concepts, Grades 1-3, Handwriting, Juvenile Nonfiction, Language Arts, Paperback, PreK