The Book of Useless Information -- Noel BothamRegular price $15.00 Sale price $11.99
Did you know (or do you care)...
- That fish scales are used to make lipstick?
- Why organized crime accounts for ten percent of the United States's annual income?
- The name of the first CD pressed in the United States?
- The last year that can be written upside-down or right side-up and appear the same?
- The shortest performance ever nominated for an Oscar(R)?
- How much Elvis weighed at the time of his death?
- What the suits in a deck of cards represent?
- How many Quarter Pounders can be made from one cow?
- How interesting useless information can be?
The Book of Useless Information answers these teasers and is packed with facts and figures that will captivate you--and anyone who shares your joy in the pursuit of pointless knowledge.
Author: Noel Botham
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.05h x 4.46w x 0.81d
Age Range: 18-UP
About the Author
Noel Botham is chairman and founding member of the Useless Information Society. Botham and the rest of his team lurk mostly around London.