The Book of Signs Study Guide: 31 Undeniable Prophecies of the Apocalypse -- David JeremiahRegular price $19.99 Sale price $14.99
One of the world's most beloved Bible teachers offers definitive teaching on biblical prophecy, the end times, and the apocalypse.
Do you find yourself disheartened when you hear the news events of the day? Wars raging across the world. Crisis after crisis occurring in the homeland. Moral decay seemingly celebrated in the media outlets. Just when it seems things can't get any worse...they do.
Thankfully, God has graciously filled His Word with signs of the future to help us understand His purpose and plans for us. In The Book of Signs Study Guide, bestselling author Dr. David Jeremiah examines the prophetic writings from the Old and New Testaments to help you cut through the confusion and give you insights about God's plan for humankind as the end times draw near. In this comprehensive thirty-one lesson study guide, you will explore what God's Word says about...
- International Signs: the nations and regions that will play important roles as the final events of the age emerge.
- Cultural Signs: what will occur in societies and cultures around the world as we approach the end times.
- Heavenly Signs: what will happen to believers during this tumultuous time.
- Tribulation Signs: what will transpire during this seven-year period, when Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet unleash unspeakable horrors on the world.
- End Signs: what believers can look forward to experiencing when Jesus returns and God establishes His everlasting kingdom on earth.
God has given us a firm understanding of what is really going on in the world and what will happen as we approach the end of the age. As you come to understand the truth about these signs, your faith will grow, you will live more confidently, and you will gain a new hope for the future--knowing the time for the return of the Prince of Peace is drawing near.
Each Lesson Includes:
- An outline of the main subjects and Scriptures covered during the lesson.
- An overview of Dr. Jeremiah's teaching on the topic being studied.
- Application questions to help individuals and small groups delve into the Bible.
- A Did You Know? section that adds a point of interest to the lesson.
This study guide is designed to be used in conjunction with The Book of Signs (9780785229551), but it may also be used by itself for personal or group study.
Author: David Jeremiah
Publisher: Harperchristian Resources
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 9.10h x 7.40w x 0.80d