Baby Sign Language: A Fun and Simple Guide to Early Communication -- Mary SmithRegular price $24.99 Sale price $18.99
Start signing with your baby today! This comprehensive book makes signing easy with photos of real kids using 100+ signs, plus expert advice on teaching your baby to communicate early.
In Baby Sign Language, Mary Smith--ASL interpreter and founder of popular sign language education business Sign 'n Grow--shares everything you need for learning how to sign with your 0-3-year-old.
Maybe you've seen it online or remember a friend and their baby signing MILK or MORE. No matter why you're interested, what you've heard is true: signing is one of the best ways to kickstart communication. When your baby can sign, they'll get frustrated less--and you will be able to bond more closely.
At the heart of the book are a broad array of photographed signs that are easy to understand thanks to the real kids signing them. You'll find everything your baby wants to tell you, including:
- Mealtime Signs: Milk, Food, More, All Done, Drink, Water, Please, Thank You, Yes, No, Hungry, Thirsty
- Daytime Signs: Help, Open, Up, Pacifier, Light, Bath, Diaper, Blanket, Bed, Sleep, Morning, Night, Potty, Poop, and A Variety of Clothing Signs
- Playtime Signs: Again, Read, Book, Play, Toy, Dance, Music, Ball, Try, Friend, Take Turns, Gentle, Dog, Cat
- Family Signs: Love, Mommy, Daddy, Baby, Sister, Brother, Grandma, Grandpa,
- How Baby Feels Signs: Feel, Happy, Silly, Sad, Angry, Scared, Frustrated, Sleepy, Hurt
- Outdoors Signs: House, Walk, Outside, Playground, Grass, Tree, Car, Airplane, Sun, Moon, Stars, Rain, Snow
- ...And many more!
With songs, stories, and games to encourage learning, and insider tips to boost your baby's language development, this is truly an all-in-one guide for helping your baby tell you their wants and needs before they start to talk.
Author: Mary Smith
Publisher: Fair Winds Press (MA)
Binding Type: Paperback
Size: 8.90h x 7.80w x 0.70d