Babylon By Bus - Bob & The Wailers Marley - LP
Arguably the most influential live reggae album ever, Babylon By Bus captures Bob Marley and the Wailers during the European leg of their Kaya tour in the spring of 1978. - Double vinyl LP pressing. Half-speed remaster. 1978 live album from the reggae superstar. Abbey Road's world-renowned engineers have been cutting grooves into discs since the studios first opened in 1931. This record was pressed using a precision technique known as half-speed mastering, in which the source master and cutting lathe run at half speed on a specially adapted Neumann VMS-80. The result is a cut with excellent high frequency response and solid stereo images. In short, half-speed mastering produces a superlative master of the highest quality.
- Disc 1, Track: 1 - Positive Vibration
- Disc 1, Track: 2 - Punky Reggae Party
- Disc 1, Track: 3 - Exodus
- Disc 2, Track: 1 - Stir It Up
- Disc 2, Track: 2 - Rat Race
- Disc 2, Track: 3 - Concrete Jungle
- Disc 2, Track: 4 - Kinky Reggae
- Disc 3, Track: 1 - Lively Up Yourself
- Disc 3, Track: 2 - Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Roadblock)
- Disc 3, Track: 3 - War / No More Trouble
- Disc 4, Track: 1 - Is This Love
- Disc 4, Track: 2 - Heathen
- Disc 4, Track: 3 - Jammin'